Stress Management Services
Do you want to:
- Decrease stress in the work place
- Increase positive development
Benefits of Stress Management?
- Higher productivity
- Lower Absenteeism
- Increased energy
- Increased clarity and focus
- Practical ways of self-managing stress
- Reduced personal stress levels
- Happier at home and at work
- Feel in control
At the end of these courses the participants will be able to:
- Understand the difference between good stress and bad stress
- Understand how pressure turns to stress
- Identify the main sources of stress
- Identify signs and symptoms of stress
- Understand the stress response
- Learn how to control personal stress
Stress Matters is a turnkey solution for managing organisational stress. The analysis element of the system is based on the Health and Safety Authority and the Health and Safety Executive’s “Work Positive” framework. In addition to utilising this framework the system incorporates tailored training for groups based on issues identified during the internal audits. This training may include areas such as Stress Management, Assertiveness, Communication Skills, Time Management, etc. The training is needs-based and specific to each organisation. The system also facilitates individual one-on-one stress management for employees who want to avail of it.
What is the G.I.F.T. method?
The Stress Matters system utilises a unique methodology called the G.I.F.T. method, this bespoke approach draws on best practice from pedagogy, psychotherapy and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) techniques to add depth to the training experience and to ensure participants learn, and retain, stress management techniques.
“Work related stress is the emotional, cognitive, behavioural and physiological reaction to aversive and noxious aspects of work, work environments and work organisations. It is characterised by high levels of arousal and distress and often by feelings of not coping”